Third Time's a Charm...Right???

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I've been trying to figure out where to begin with my re-start of the blog, but honestly I feel like I will be rambling on and on while making up excuses for why I haven't kept up with it.  The reality is that life just gets in the way sometimes!  I don't have any grand explanation, but I'm hoping to start again...and this time keep up with it. 

The goal is to share a bit of my life along with my love of sewing, photography, maybe a smidge of cooking (because I do love some good food), and anything else that might be fun, helpful, or entertaining.

First, let's get to know me a bit.  I'm in my studio or on the run with my two kiddos about 95% of the time, but I wouldn't have it any other way. When I'm not painting tiny nails, cheering on my little track star, or listening to my mini rock stars sing, I'm usually thinking of something new to sew or lately I've finally started to get my photography mojo back. 





I've been trying to make time to get out and just shoot the beautiful things that I find around me. The problem is just finding enough hours in the day.







I'm on a mission to get back in shape, but sometimes my motivation is a bit...lacking.  I keep telling myself I will get back on schedule when school starts next week.  We'll see if that theory holds...or not. 

I spend obscene amounts of time thinking about new ideas and products that I could add to the shop, which I really do enjoy.  It's so nice to have a job that I love and rarely get tired of, along with the best customers ever!  Sewing is something I grew up learning from my mom, and I never once thought I would use it for business at any point in my life.  Boy, did I totally miss that calling for the first 10 years of my life or what??! 

Well, that's a bit of me in a small nutshell, and I hope you will stick around and enjoy this blogging ride with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment